1. Zambrano LD, Ellington S, stride P, et al. Replace: Being pregnant standing traits in symptomatic girls of reproductive age with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 an infection – United States, 22 January – 3 October 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:1641–1647.
2. Terminate CL, Wallace B, Simone RM, et al. Danger of stillbirth amongst girls hospitalized for supply with and with out COVID-19 – United States, March 2020-September 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1640–1645.
3. Docking AA, Chemetelli H, alcaha, et al. Effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in stopping confirmed an infection in pregnant girls.Journal of Medical Funding 2021;131(23):e153662–e153662.
4. Massive dry N, Barda N, Biron-Shental T, et al. Efficacy of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant.Nationwide Drugs 2021;27:1693–1695
5. Lipkind HS, Vazquez Benitez G, De Silva M, et al. COVID-19 Vaccination Throughout Being pregnant and Start Preterm or Small for Gestational Age – Eight Built-in Well being Care Organizations, United States, Dec. 15, 2020 – Jul. 22, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:26–30.
6. Island bag TT, Kinsey, Myers TR, et al. Preliminary findings on the protection of an mRNA Covid-19 vaccine in pregnant girls.New England Journal of Drugs 2021;384:2273–2282.
7. Zauche LH, Wallace B, Smuts, et al. Danger of receiving mRNA Covid-19 vaccine and spontaneous abortion.New England Journal of Drugs 2021;385:1533–1535.
8. Magnus MC, Equipment Hing Hong Kong, Ed HN, Wilcox AJ, Fall Database, Håberg SE. Covid-19 vaccination throughout being pregnant and first trimester miscarriage.New England Journal of Drugs 2021;385:Yr 2008–2010.
9. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant or breastfeeding (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/suggestions/being pregnant.html).
10. Abraya B, Edwards Km, Schaefer DW, Halperin. Pertussis and Influenza Immunity Throughout Being pregnant: A Panorama Assessment.The Lancet Infectious Illnesses 2017;17(7):e209–e222.
11. Aziz Baumgartner E, Groskopf, Patel M. Acknowledge the potential of maternal influenza vaccination.JAMA 2021;325:2257–2259.
12. Omar SB. Maternal immunization.New England Journal of Drugs 2017;376:1256–1267.
13. Harasa NB, Olson, state of the horse, et al. Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant for COVID-19-related hospitalization in infants underneath 6 months of age, July 2021-January 2022, 17 states. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:264–270.
14. Carlson EE, Magnus MC, Oakley L, et al. The affiliation of COVID-19 vaccination throughout being pregnant and the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 an infection in infants. JAMA Intern 2022 June 1 (Epub advance print).
15. Mittal LB, Otero, Seans ED, Goldstein, Miller ES. Wire blood antibodies following maternal coronavirus illness 2019 vaccination throughout being pregnant. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021;225:192–194.
16. Biharil O, Plitman Mayo, As soon as T., et al. Environment friendly switch of antibodies in opposition to SARS-CoV-2 and BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine to neonates.Journal of Medical Funding 2021;131:150319–150319.
17. Prabhu M, Murphy EA, Suku Trade, et al. Antibody responses of pregnant girls to coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19) messenger RNA vaccination and transplacental entry into umbilical wire blood.Obstetrics and Gynecology 2021;138:278–280.
18. Perl SH, Uzan-Yurzari A, Kleiner H, et al. SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies in breast milk of lactating girls following COVID-19 vaccination.JAMA 2021;325:2013–2014.
19. Baird JK, Jensen SM, city, Foxbar, Baird Jr. SARS-CoV-2 antibodies have been detected in breast milk after vaccination.Lactobacillus ham 2021;37:492–498.
20. Yang Yujie |, Murphy EA, Singh, et al. Affiliation of gestational age, extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) an infection historical past, and vaccine booster doses with maternal and umbilical wire antibody ranges at supply for coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination.Obstetrics and Gynecology 2022;139:373–380.
twenty one. coax me, Aguero-Rosenfeld ME, Rome AS, lighter JL. Antibody ranges are greater within the wire blood of pregnant girls who’ve been vaccinated in opposition to COVID-19. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2021;3:100481–100481.
twenty two. Niall, Schwartz, Tusia-Cohen S, et al. Mom-to-child switch of SARS-CoV-2 immunoglobulin G antibodies in moms handled with BNT162b2 messenger RNA vaccine throughout being pregnant. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;4:100492–100492.
twenty three. shock, Artio CG, Yanke LM, et al. Persistence of anti-spike antibodies in infants following maternal COVID-19 vaccination or pure an infection.JAMA 2022;327:1087–1089.
twenty 4. Mark KJ, Whitaker M, Agatis New Taiwan Greenback, et al. Hospitalizations of Infants and Kids Aged 0-4 Years with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19, March 2020-February 2022 – COVID-NET, 14 states. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:429–436.
25. Hobbs Resume, Woodworth Ok, younger CC, et al. Frequency, traits, and problems of COVID-19 in hospitalized infants.Journal of Pediatric Infectious Illnesses 2022;41(3):e81–e86.
26. Mølgaard-Nielsen D, Fischer conventional information, Claus TG, virus A. Effectiveness of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine for maternal immunization of pregnant girls and their infants.Journal of Sensible Drugs 2019;286:469–480.
27. Olson, Newhams MM, Harasa NB, et al. Vaccine effectiveness in opposition to life-threatening influenza illness in U.S. youngsters.scientific an infection 2022 January 13 (Epub advance print).
28. bitter buddy, Feng S, Leonard JA, et al. Utilizing take a look at unfavourable controls to watch vaccine effectiveness: a scientific evaluation of methodology.Epidemiology 2020;31:43–64.
29. Olson, Newhams MM, Harasa NB, et al. Efficacy of the BNT162b2 vaccine in opposition to extreme Covid-19 in adolescents.New England Journal of Drugs 2022;386:713–723.
30. Olson, Newhams MM, Harasa NB, et al. Efficacy of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine in opposition to hospitalized COVID-19 in 12-18 yr olds – United States, June-September 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1483–1488.
31. Federal Register Workplace. Code of Federal Rules: Level-in-Time eCFR System. Title 45 (https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=fc043bd2812f0775fa80066558a6bbcf&mc=true&node=pt45.1.46&rgn=div5#se45.1.46_1102).
32. Razaghi, Megani M, Pingali C, et al. COVID-19 Vaccination Protection of Pregnant Girls Throughout Being pregnant – Eight Built-in Well being Care Organizations, United States, Dec. 14, 2020 to Could 8, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:895–899.
33. Patel MK, Bergeri I, Bracey JS, et al. Assessing the effectiveness of post-introduction COVID-19 vaccines: a abstract of interim steerage from the World Well being Group.vaccine 2021;39:4013–4024.
34. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. COVID Information Tracker: Variant Proportions (https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions).
35. gray KJ, Bolt EA, Artio C, et al. Coronavirus illness 2019 vaccine responses in pregnant and breastfeeding girls: a cohort examine. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021;225(3):303.e1–303.e17.
36. Klein NP, Ms Stockwell, DeMarco M, et al. Efficacy of COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination in stopping COVID-19-related emergency division and pressing care encounters and hospitalizations in non-immunocompromised youngsters and adolescents aged 5-17 — VISION Community, 10 states, April 2021 to January 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:352–358.
37. Laurin AS, Tenford MW, Chappell Juris Physician, et al. Medical severity and efficacy of US mRNA vaccines of omicron, delta and alpha SARS-CoV-2 variants in opposition to Covid-19: a potential observational examine.british medical journal 2022;376:e069761–e069761.
38. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Cumulative Information Archived: General Proportion of Pregnant Girls Ages 18-49 Who Obtained At Least One Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Throughout Being pregnant, by Race/Ethnicity and Date Reported to CDC-Vaccine Security Datalink*, USA | Dec 20, 2020 By January 20, 2022 (https://information.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/Cumulative-Information-P.c-of-Pregnant-Folks-aged-18/4ht3-nbmd/information).
39. Nemet I, clicker tuba, humorous y, et al. The third BNT162b2 vaccine neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 microinfection.New England Journal of Drugs 2022;386:492–494.
40. Thompson MG, Natarajan Ok, irwin co., et al. Efficacy of a third-dose mRNA vaccine on COVID-19-related emergency division and grownup emergency division visits and hospitalizations throughout a interval of delta and omicron variant dominance — VISION Community, 10 states, August 2021-January 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:139–145.